The following job was just posted in the Wake Forest area. We wish you luck if you decide to apply.
Job Description: We’re a Wake Forest marketing agency looking for some freelance and/or contract partners to help with website design and development. While we like working local for potential face-to-face and accessibility, the position would be off-site and on your own time.We realize finding all these skills in a single package is a challenge, so we’ll put them in order of priority:
Must have expertise in:
• Design skills (using Photoshop as foundation)
• Integration with social media platforms
These areas would be a bonus:
• Knowledge of server side languages (PHP, ASP, ASP.net
• E-commerce functionality
Specific niche areas :
• Ability to use server side code to interact with databases (MySql or SQL Server)
• Ability to use versioning platforms for site management (GitHub or Subversion)
In all cases, we’re looking for folks who use the latest trends in design/functionality for creating responsive websites as well as best practices for search-engine friendly websites. Please respond with a resume, sample site links and info about your rates.
More Information or to Apply: Visit this link.
Job Posted Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 17:57:25 +0000
If you’d like to be notified when future jobs are posted, be sure to subscribe to the Wake Forest News weekday email. You can always unsubscribe with just one click.