1-800-Pack-Rat – Wake Forest, NC
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Fleet and Safety Assistant: essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Assist in upkeep of critical fleet and safety processes. .
· Ensure accuracy and continuous communication with appropriate personnel .
· Ensure trucks and fork lifts are being maintained properly and in accordance with Company procedures.
· Ensure proper maintenance of facility and storage units.
· Work over-time as needed to ensure customer transactions are completed.
Education – High School diploma required.
Minimum 1 year customer service experience.
Minimum 1 year administrative experience
Important Personal Characteristics –.
Enthusiasm and energy.
Organized and detail oriented.
Professional appearance and demeanor.
Ability to perform with little or no supervision.
Ability to interact positively and professionally with employees, and vendors.
Ability to communicate with management team on employee issues and ideas for improvements.
Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a keyboard and telephone number pad.
· Ability to sit for extended periods.
· Ability to stand for up to two hours.
· Ability to see for purposes of reading printed material
· Ability to hear and understand speech at normal levels.
· Ability to speak so that others will be able to clearly understand a normal conversation both in person and over the phone.
· Flexibility to work extended hours as needed.
Minimum 1 years Administrative and Customer Service experience: 1 year
For more information, click here.