The Pew Research Center has finally released the results of their recent study on happiness. Wake Forest resident Stephanie Jones, who works in Durham, was featured in the video report you see above.
Some of the responses by other Wake Forest residents that didn’t make the report included:
- Wanting SEBTS library to be open on Sunday.
- 9 for 1 pizza at any pizza joint in town.
- Free postage on Tuesdays.
- Cats who sleep in on weekdays.
- Change the speed limit on White Street to 55.
- A desire to zone artists only to The Cotton Company and off side streets.
- Free unlimited refills from the Wake Forest Coffee Company, forever.
- Dogs who scoop own poop.