How do I start writing for Wake Forest News?
It looks like you just did.
I went and visited the humans here at the Wake Forest News to field your request. They said in their other lives they have an extensive amount of experience in fielding stories from people and something called guest posts. I’m not sure what makes a post a guest versus just a post but what do I know, I’m just a poorly punctuating squirrel.
Anywho, the humans mentioned something about barely having enough talent to write for the paper themselves. And also something about submitted stories having to take time away from trying to beat each other in the longest sales receipt at CVS.
Please be aware of the Wake Forest News journalistic minimum requirements.
- You have to work for no pay.
- You have to be able to not tolerate any deadline.
- You must be able to stealthily move around town like a squirrel.
- You absolutely must have marginal talent and a third grade sense of humor.
- Procrastination is a plus.
- All submitted photos must be mostly in focus.
- The ability to tell the difference between to, too, and two, or affect and effect, will get you groupies here.
If you have a story you’d like to contribute, send it to me and I’ll see what I can do. I’ll try to bribe them with my nuts, but no promises though.
Have time to kill, read my past Q&As, here.
Would you like to ask Winnie for some advice? Click Here.