Fayetteville, N.C. — Drivers headed to church service or to run errands will find some detours in downtown Fayetteville Sunday. The third annual All-American Marathon and Mike-to-Mike Half Marathon begin at Festival Park, and roads around that area will be closed to traffic starting on Saturday morning.
On Sunday, road closures will begin at 6 a.m. Road will reopen as the last of the expected 3,500 runners clear the course. Roads impacted are:
- Both directions of Ray Avenue between Rowan Street and Hay Street
- Both directions of Hay Street
- One block of Person Street at the Market House
- Both directions of Green Street
- Both directions of Rowan Street between Green Street and Bragg Boulevard
- Both directions of Bragg Boulevard between Grove Street and Hay Street
- Both directions of Hay Street starting at Bragg Boulevard and continuing until it turns into Morganton Road
- Both directions of Morganton Road from Dobbin Park to the All-American Expressway
- The southbound lanes of the All-American Expressway between Morganton Road and Fort Bragg
,Drivers headed to church service or to run errands will find some detours in downtown Fayetteville Sunday.
To read more from our amazing friends at WRAL, click here.