Wednesday and Thursday (1-22 and 1-23-2014) were relatively quiet in Wake Forest. A pot bust and nabbing a guy for failing to appear in Franklin County on DWI charges were secondary to the thrilling B&E of a car of a Franklinton guy on N. White Street where he lost his GPS and some legal drugs.
The following information is from law enforcement sources. All information posted to the Wake Forest News site is data gathered from public sources and is subject to change without notice. The information is provided without warranty or representation, express or implied, with respect to the quality, content, accuracy, completeness, currency, information, text, graphics, images, or other materials and items contained in or displayed on this site. All such items and materials are provided on an “as is” basis and the user is fully and solely responsible for the use of those items and materials and for any results or consequences of such use. Information is subject to change as case investigation proceeds. Individuals arrested on the basis of probable cause have not been charged.
Keep in mind the crime rate in Wake Forest is very, very low. Don’t let the fact some people got into trouble, freak you out. Arrested does not equal convicted. All individuals arrested or charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- 1-22-2014: A man from Franklinton had his car broken into at 714 N. White Street and lost a GPS and legal drugs.
Wake Forest Crime Map
- 1-22-2014: A 27 year-old man weighing 176 pounds from Louisburg was arrested for failing to appear on a DWI and speeding in Franklin County.
- An 18 year-old lad from Raleigh was cited and released for carrying some weed.
Raleigh PD – Wake Forest Crime Map
- 1-22-2014: Vandalism to school.
- 1-22-2014: Driving while impaired.