Oxygen, propane tanks explode in Wilson County home

— Firefighters extinguished a Wilson house fire late Tuesday night that was started by exploding oxygen and propane tanks.

Authorities responded to the home on Killette Street and Belmot Avenue after the tanks exploded around 10:30 p.m. There was heavy fire damage to the home.

The occupants of the home were able to escape.

A special thank you to our friends at WRAL for helping out with this post.

Check Also

Citizen Issue Reported: Sidewalk Repair

Wake Forest Issue Reported on Thu, 23 Sep 2021 11:50:38 -0400: Sidewalk Repair at Address: …