There sure seemed to be a lot of arrests during the time between March 26 and April 3. As is typical, most of the arrests were for drugs or shoplifting. There were a couple of arrests for cyberstalking, that’s new, and an arrest of a man who appears to be an ex-professional football player. The failure to appear arrests seem like a colossal waste of time, just go to court so you don’t need to be arrested again, please.
The following information is from law enforcement sources. All information posted to the Wake Forest News site is data gathered from public sources and is subject to change without notice. The information is provided without warranty or representation, express or implied, with respect to the quality, content, accuracy, completeness, currency, information, text, graphics, images, or other materials and items contained in or displayed on this site. All such items and materials are provided on an “as is” basis and the user is fully and solely responsible for the use of those items and materials and for any results or consequences of such use. Information is subject to change as case investigation proceeds. Individuals arrested on the basis of probable cause have not been charged.
Keep in mind the crime rate in Wake Forest is very, very low. Don’t let the fact some people got into trouble, freak you out. Arrested does not equal convicted. All individuals arrested or charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Wake Forest Crime Map
- 3-26-2014 – The sad WFPD Officer Loveless tracked down a 56 year-old Wake Forest male and serve him with a criminal summons. Can someone please give that officer some love?
- 3-26-2014 – The popular Wake Forest Police Officer Chilton took a 37 year-old Wake Forest male to the Wake Jail for a photo and change of clothes. The man was charged with assault on a female.
- 3-26-2014 – The always funny WFPD Sergeant Minor nabbed an 18 year-old Wake Forest male for possession of marijuana and introduced him again to the Wake criminal system. As a parting gift he got the free picture below which shows off the nice new earring.
- 3-26-2014 – The popular Wake Forest Police Officer Chilton arrested a 22 Wake Forest female to the Wake County jail for forgery issues.
- 3-27-2014 – The talented WFPD Officer Pearce arrested Samuel Aiken, a 33 year-old “football player” and apparent UNC Chapel Hill football coach was served and arrested for a misdemeanor failure to appear. From online information it appears he may have played for the Buffalo Bills, New England Patriots, and Cleveland Brows. Quick, someone call TMZ.
- 3-27-2014 – The always professional WFPD Officer Pulley served a warrant on a 23 year-old Wake Forest female who was charged with intimidation of a witness.
- 3-27-2014 – The always enthusiastic Wake Forest Police Department Officer and his K-9 partner nabbed a 55 year-old Wake Forest male with a bit of weed on him. He was tagged and released into the wild with a citation.
- 3-27-2014 – The charismatic WFPD Officer Bitting was introduced to a 29 year-old Henderson female and her 8.9 grams of weed. Tagged and released.
- 3-28-2014 – The always alert WFPD Officer Van Winkle tagged and released a 49 year-old Wake Forest female for larceny at Kohl’s.
- 3-29-2014 – The vigilant WFPD Officer Wallace served a criminal summons on a 21 year-old Wake Forest male for failing to return rental property.
- 3-29-2014 – The inquisitive WFPD Officer Jernigan arrested a 28 year-old troubled Garner female for DWI on Capital Blvd. Seems it was not her first free portrait at the Wake County Jail.
- 3-31-2014 – The fast WFPD Officer McArthur arrested a 52 year-old Wake Forest female for communicating threats and cyberstalking. They then they swung on by the Wake County Jail.
- 3-31-2014 – The brilliant WFPD Officer Hale arrested a 25 year-old Wake Forest female on a failure to appear warrant and resisting an officer.
- 3-31-2014 – The ever present WFPD Officer Woods arrested an 18 year-old Wake Forest male for driving while impaired and drug possession.
- 4-1-2014 – The WFPD Officer D’Hemecourt cited and released a 17 year-old Franklinton male who was caught at Walmart by store security.
- 4-1-2014 – Along with the lad above Officer D’Hemecourt also dealt with others store security had nabbed a 16 year-old Louisburg male.
- 4-2-2014 – The always alert WFPD Officer Van Winkle arrested a 32 year-old Raleigh male subject for misdemeanor larceny at Walmart.
- 4-2-2014 – WFPD Officer Wyatt and his dog arrested a 48 year-old Wake Forest female for driving while license restricted. The woman was given a ride to jail and a free photo.
- 4-3-2014 – The ever present WFPD Officer Boone cited and released a 19 year-old Youngsville female and a 20 year-old Wake Forest male for a couple of grams of pot.
- 4-3-2014 – The most professional WFPD Officer Webb cited and released a 34 year-old Knightdale male for possession of drug paraphernalia.