This great home at 209 Lilliput, Wake Forest NC 27587 is on the market today and is listed for $290,000 by Brian Pate of Keller Williams Preferred Realty in Raleigh, North Carolina. Learn more about Brian here.
Directions to the home:
US 1/Capital Blvd North through Wake Forest.
Right on Harris Road. Go past Joyner Park and Wall Rd/W Oak Ave intersection.
Take next left on Barnford Mill then Right on Lilliput. House is in cul-de-sac on left.
- Single Family Detached
- Site Built
- Located in the Olde Mill Stream Subdivision
- 2870 Heated/Finished Square Feet
- Hardwoods in entry, dining room and Kitchen
- Brazilian Hardwoods accent the living room
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Baths
- 2 car garage
- Living room is open to the second floor with large windows providing plenty of natural light
- Fireplace with gas logs
- First floor Master Bedroom with trey ceilings and a large spacious bathroom
- Large bonus over the garage with access from steps just off the kitchen and from the second floor living space.
- Custom paver patio in the back yard with small pond and water feature.
- Natural areas in the back yard provide plenty of deer watching
- Rear adjoining lot can be purchase at an additional cost
- School Assignments
- Click here for GIS Mapping Tool
This home will not last long!! Please contact us with further questions or to schedule a private showing.
If you are interested in this home as an investment property, it has the following Financial Management Rate of Return
Investment Analysis for: 209 Lilliput Lane, Wake Forest NC 27587
Purchase Price $290,000.00
Cash Invested $65,250.00
Loan Amount $232,000.00
Gross Monthly Income $1,900.00
Vacancy Loss (annual) $1,140.00
Annual Operating Expense $6,315.02
Before Tax Cash Flow $6,296.98
After Tax Cash Flow $7,826.43
Hold Period (Years) 5.0
Projected Sale Price After Hold $319,000.00
Annual FMRR 8.01%
On Cash Invested $65,250.00