I don’t know how I got so far behind on the police blotter but I did. Here are arrests for the last thirty days. When you look at this activity a month at a time, it can be concerning.
Just keep in mind that Wake Forest is a relatively safe area when compared to other areas.
Before publishing this big report on the last month of activity I asked readers if they really wanted to know. The overwhelming majority said they did.
The following information is from law enforcement sources here and here. All information posted to the Wake Forest News site is data gathered from public sources and is subject to change without notice. The information is provided without warranty or representation, express or implied, with respect to the quality, content, accuracy, completeness, currency, information, text, graphics, images, or other materials and items contained in or displayed on this site. All such items and materials are provided on an “as is” basis and the user is fully and solely responsible for the use of those items and materials and for any results or consequences of such use. Information is subject to change as case investigation proceeds. Individuals arrested on the basis of probable cause have not been charged.
Keep in mind the crime rate in Wake Forest is very, very low. Don’t let the fact some people got into trouble, freak you out. Arrested does not equal convicted. All individuals arrested or charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
Wake Forest Crime Map
- 4-26-2014 – A 17-year-old Wake Forest High School female student was caught shoplifting “miscellaneous jewelry” at Kohl’s and cited and released by the incredible WFPD Officer Scott. Lesson to be learned, don’t shoplift.
- 4-26-2014 – Later in the day an 18-year-old Henderson female was cited and released by the descriptively brief WFPD Officer Gurley for larceny at Kohl’s. Same lesson learned.
- 4-26-2014 – WFPD Officer Boone managed to catch a 26-year-old Wake Forest male for possession of marijuana.
- 4-26-2014 – The brave WFPD Officer Wallace arrested one very pissed off looking 26-year-old Wake Forest male for pointing a gun and firing it with intent to kill. Looking at the arrest report below the suspect has sported a number of interesting hairstyles over the years. I think the 2011 look was my favorite. And by the way, I love the rhyming first and last name thing. Hat tip to mom and dad.
- 4-26-2014 – The gnarly WFPD Officer Woods arrested a 20-year-old Wake Forest male for trespassing.
- 4-26-2014 – It appears the above suspect was not alone and brought along a friend, a 24-year-old male who was scooped up by WFPD Officer Wyatt and driven to jail to meet his possibly related friend.
- 4-27-2014 – The WFPD Officer “Seriously?” Wallace had to arrest a 31-year-old Raleigh male for the dumbest charge ever, failure to appear. That one always blows my mind because people manufacture their own arrest. May I humbly suggest appearing for court when required to avoid another arrest? Anyway I present the best deer in headlights mugshot of the day.
- 4-28-2014 – The always friendly WFPD Officer Oringer, who gets bonus points for being descriptive on the report, arrested a 29-year-old Wake Forest female with a history of many different hairstyles for failing to appear in court and probation violation.
- 4-28-2014 – A beleaguered WFPD Officer Oringer got to take yet another drive down Capital Boulevard to the Wake County Jail for another failure to appear subject. Maybe we could just put all the daily failure to appear subjects on the public bus and send them all down at once? This one was a 41-year-old Wake Forest male. Over the years the mugshots for this man have become less friendly. Looks like he’s lived a hard life. That guy needs a hug.
- 4-30-2014 – The always cheerful WFPD Officer Woods arrested a 26-year-old Youngsville male for driving while impaired. Makes you never want to drink away from home again, ever.
- 4-30-2014 – The very talented WFPD Officer Jernigan arrested a 20-year-old Wake Forest male for hit and run.
- 4-30-2014 – The professional WFPD Sergeant Minor arrested a 52-year-old Youngsville male for driving while impaired. The man received a free trip to the Wake County Jail where he was the lucky winner of the incredibly sad mugshot below.
- 5-1-2014 – The always effervescent WFPD Officer Love arrested a 37-year-old Wake Forest female and transported her to the Wake County Jail for driving while impaired. Surely not the intended outcome for that night.
- 5-2-2014 – The always present WFPD Officer McArthur arrested a 42-year-old Raleigh male for hit and run and failure to stop.
- 5-2-2014 – The still always present WFPD Officer McArthur arrested a 35-year-old Wake Forest male for assault on a child under 12.
- 5-2-2014 – According to the very descriptive report filed by the wonderful WFPD Office d’Hemecourt a 19-year-old Wake Forest female “drove her vehicle into the front porch of 700 Jubilee Ct. and then proceeded to drive away.” Oops! She won a free trip to jail.
- 5-3-2014 – The always vigilant WFPD Officer Woods arrested a 25-year-old Henderson male for possession of a concealed firearm by a felon.
- 5-3-2014 – While WFPD Officer Woods was busy with the felon above, he appears to have found a second felon with a concealed gun in the same car with an open bottle of booze. Always a winning combination. He arrested a 23-year-old Henderson male and carpooled them down to jail.
- 5-3-2014 – The faithful WFPD Officer Ragland arrested a 53-year-old Wake Forest male for a worthless check and defrauding an innkeeper at Hampton Inn. I hear in jail they leave the light on for you.
- 5-3-2014 – The fast footed WFPD Officer McArthur arrested a 20-year-old Wake Forest male on identity theft and financial card fraud charges. The lad received a free trip to jail.
- 5-7-2014 – The extremely fast WFPD Sergeant Minor managed to arrest an 18-year-old Rolesville male for trespassing. To jail he went.
- 5-7-2014 – WFPD Officer Ragland arrested a 45-year-old Wake Forest female for shoplifting and trying to hide beer or wine. Not a good combination.
- 5-7-2014 – The always fit and thankfully descriptive WFPD Officer Woods arrested a 34-year-old Wake Forest female for DWI and tossed in a larceny and open container citation as well. Nice earrings.
- 5-8-2014 – A very talented WFPD Officer Oringer nabbed a failure to appear 55-year-old Youngsville female, probably on a traffic stop. To jail she went.
- 5-8-2014 – Back to the Wake County Jail WFPD Oringer went after discovering a 59-year-old Raleigh female with some unexpected Clonazepam in her possession.
- 5-9-2014 – The new WFPD Officer d’Hemecourt discovered a 28-year-old Wake Forest male who appeared to be intoxicated. He was arrested for what must be an entry level DWI – Level 1.
- 5-9-2014 – The clever WFPD Officer Hess arrested a 31-year-old female from Charlotte at Walmart who had open warrants for failure to appear out of Henderson and Mecklenburg counties.
- 5-9-2014 – The very nice and kind WFPD Officer Hess took a free trip to the photo studio at the Wake County Jail with an 18-year-old Wake Forest male who was charged with drug related charges.
- 5-11-2014 – A laid back WFPD Officer Woyicki arrested a 31-year-old Wake Forest male for failure to appear.
- 5-11-2014 – A observant WFPD Officer Webb arrested a 41-year-old Henderson male for failure to appear in Vance County.
- 5-12-2014 – A tight lipped WPFD Officer Hess arrested a 41-year-old Wake Forest male with apparently shrinking hair who was having a bad day. He was charged with carrying a concealed weapon, larceny, and assault on a female.
- 5-13-2014 – The musically talented WFPD Officer Oringer arrested a 24-year-old Zebulon female for failure to appear out of Nash County. It looks like it’s been a rough couple of years for her. She looks like she really could use a hug.
- 5-13-2014 – At the same time and place as the arrest above, the efficient WFPD Officer Oringer also arrested another Zebulon female who lives at the same address, for failure to appear.
- 5-14-2014 – The underpaid WFPD Officer Hayes arrested a 21-year-old Wake Forest male for intent to kill and injury to personal property.
- 5-15-2014 – The thankfully descriptive WFPD Officer Scott arrested a 25-year-old Henderson male who had an order for arrest out of Vance County. The suspect unluckily was found to have two bundles of heroin in his boot when he arrived at the Wake County Jail.
- 5-16-2014 – WFPD Officer Scott nabbed a minor league celebrity when he arrested a 23-year-old male pitcher for the Salem Virginia Red Sox. The report states the “offender reached up the dress of the victim and grabbed her buttocks,” that’s police for ass. He has been charged with sexual battery misdemeanor and was transported to the Wake County Jail for this mugshot you won’t see in the next game program.
- 5-16-2014 – The overworked WFPD Officer Woyicki arrested a 26-year-old Raleigh male for breaking and entering, and some other stuff. The suspect has a history of very nice mugshots.
- 5-16-2014 – The “feeling like it will never end” WFPD Officer Webb arrested a 17-year-old Wake Forest male for possessing and selling marijuana. Will this be the teachable moment? Hope so.
- 5-16-2014 – The gleeful WFPD Officer Woods pitched in on the arresting alleged weed selling day and pocketed a 20-year-old Wake Forest male, who has found a hairstyle he likes, for allegedly possessing and selling pot.
- 5-16-2014 – The probably right-handed WFPD Officer McArthur arrested a 33-year-old Wake Forest male for failure to appear. The suspect received another free mugshot in return.
- 5-16-2014 – The gregarious WFPD Officer Albert arrested a 21-year-old Knightdale male for failure to appear.
- 5-17-2014 – The multitalented WFPD Officer Ragland arrested a 21-year-old Wake Forest male for DWI and possession of a bit of weed.
- 5-17-2014 – The animal loving WFPD Officer Woods arrested a 21-year-old Raleigh male for cruelty to animals. This follows another arrest previously covered about the woman who killed her dogs at Walmart.
- 5-17-2014 – The clandestine WFPD Officer Keeter arrested a 32-year-old Rolesville male for the ever classic failure to appear and larceny at Walmart.
- 5-17-2014 – The chronically busy WFPD Officer McArthur arrested a 18-year-old Wake Forest male for possession of cocaine.
- 5-18-2014 – The oil rich WFPD Officer Hess arrested a 20-year-old Franklinton female for communicating threats. I do have to say, she takes a very nice mugshot.
- 5-20-2014 – The always charming WFPD Officer Love arrested another member of the same Zebulon family who were previously arrested this month. This time it was a 23-year-old sullen looking male for failure to appear.
- 5-20-2014 – The never jaded WFPD Officer Scott arrested a 31-year-old Louisburg male for possession of a stolen firearm by a felon. That can’t be good.
- 5-20-2014 – A wide awake WFPD Officer Gurley arrested a 52-year-old Wake Forest female for DWI.
- 5-21-2014 – The fascinating WFPD Officer Love arrested a 28-year-old Wake Forest male for assault by strangulation.
- 5-21-2014 – The always classy WFPD Officer Van Winkle arrested a very sad looking 56-year-old Wake Forest male for DWI and other stuff.
- 5-22-2014 – The time off loving WFPD Officer Keeter arrested a 39-year-old Clayton female for breaking and entering a motor vehicle. Clearly the woman is wed to her consistent hairstyle.
- 5-23-2014 – The “always one eye open” WFPD Officer Ragland arrested a 35-year-old Wake Forest female for trespassing.
- 5-24-2014 – The farm loving WFPD Officer Boone arrested a 33-year-old Anyor, South Carolina female at Walmart for larceny.
- 5-24-2014 – The chronically alert WFPD Officer Boone arrested a 45-year-old Wake Forest male for DWI.
- 5-24-2014 – The fast footed WFPD Officer Van Winkle arrested a 51-year-old Wake Forest male for DWI.