Maybe you’ve seen Virgil’s Jamaican food trailer traveling up and down Capital Boulevard. You can’t miss it. Just look for the Jamaican flag on it. Around here it really stands out.
People say that Virgil is the best jerk around with his jerk chicken dishes. I’d have to agree.
Virgil and Taffee Wilson have coordinated a food truck rodeo just for us cute, beautiful, and skinny people in beautiful Wake Forest.
On Sunday, July 27, your food truck prayers will be answered as Virgil and a bunch of his mobile restaurant foodie friends will descend into the parking lot at the beloved Renaissance Centre parking lot on South Brooks Street in beautiful Wake Forest.
Sounds like a perfect after church event. If you do go to church that morning please pray for short lines. The food trucks will be praying for long lines.
The hours to pig out will be between 12 and 4 PM. Please feel free to gorge yourself.
As it stands now, here are the folks who will participate.
The Food Trucks
- Chirba Chirba
- Pie Pushers (“Hey kid, try this cherry.”)
- JAM Ice Cream
- Virgil’s Jamaica
- Sweet Traditions by LeAnn
- Hibachi Xpress
- Greek Gussy’s
- Captain Ponchos Tacos
- Tailgater Toby
- Ladybug’s Treats
- Brooks Street Bowling (beer & parking lot bowling specials)
- The Wake Weekly
- The House of Swank (thought it said spank)
- Dirty Dogs Spa
- Triangle Dentistry
- Paparazzi Accessories
- Thirty One Gifts
- Autism Society of North Carolina
- The Estates at Wake a Forest Apartments
- The Grain Mill Coop
- Georgia Fresh
Sponsored in part by…
- Over The a Falls Restaurant
- Frigi-Temp Temperature Solutions
- The Boondocks of Youngsville
- Comfort Solutions by Frigi-Temp
- The Wake Weekly
More info on the event can be found on Facebook, here.
To be extra hip you might want to study up on how to order from Virgil’s Jamaican truck.