This great home at 1204 Golden Star Way in Wake Forest is on the market today and is listed for $375,000 by Brian Pate of Keller Williams Preferred Realty in Raleigh, North Carolina. Learn more about Brian here.
Directions to the home:
From US1A/South Main Street in Wake Forest.
Turn onto Rogers Road and go past Harris Teeter on right.
Turn Right onto Marshal Farm Road. At roundabout take 3rd right onto Heritage View Trail. Then 1st left on Golden Star. Home On Right.
- Single Family Detached
- Site Built
- Homes By Dickerson property
- Located in the Heritage Subdivision
- Two story transitional
- 2,448 Heated/Finished Square Feet
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Dedicated office/study on first floor
- 4th bedroom could be used as bonus
- Beautiful hardwood floors on first floor
- Ceramic tile floors in bathrooms
- Open floor plan is great for entertaining
- Granite counters in kitchen with a large island
- Built in shelves in the living room
- Enjoy your morning coffee on the screened in porch
- Front and back yard are beautifully landscaped
- School Assignments
- Click here for GIS Mapping Tool
Absolutely gorgeous Homes by Dickerson property! Exquisite detail throughout with hardwoods on first floor. Gourmet kitchen with large center island for food prep opens to breakfast area and living room that has built in book cases. Screened porch overlooks fenced back yard. This homesite is located perfectly with walkability to Forgotten Pond, neighborhood playground and the swimming pool (pool is members only). 4 spacious bedrooms upstairs.
This home will not last long!! Please contact us with further questions or to schedule a private showing.