This great home at 2601 Forest Lake Ct in Wake Forest is on the market today and is listed for $425,000 by Brian Pate of Keller Williams Preferred Realty in Raleigh, North Carolina. Learn more about Brian here.
Directions to the home:
From Wake Forest, take US1/Capital Blvd North to left on Purnell Road.
Left on Plum Creek Lane into Fairlake sudivision.
House is directly in front of T intersection of Plum Lake and Forest Lake.
- Single Family Detached
- Site Built
- Located in the Water Edge Subdivision
- 3,000 Heated/Finished Square Feet
- 3 Bedrooms Master on first floor
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Vaulted ceiling in living room
- Beautiful new hardwood floors
- New paint throughout
- Ceramic tile floors in bathrooms
- Sun-room is filled with beautiful windows
- Granite counters in the kitchen
- New cabinets and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- Lake views from every window out the back of the home
- Front and back yard are beautifully landscaped
- School Assignments
- Click here for GIS Mapping Tool
This home has found the Fountain of Youth! Renovated and modernized on private lot only minutes from restaurants, shopping & recreation. Brand new kitchen with granite counters, new cabinets & new stainless steel appliances. New hardwoods in kitchen, breakfast, sun-room, dining & living room. Master bedroom on main floor. New deck overlooks a fenced back yard and lake. This is basically a brand new home with over $150,000 spent on the makeover.
This home will not last long!! Please contact us with further questions or to schedule a private showing.