Applicants Sought for Town Boards

WAKE FOREST — You can make a difference in the community by applying to fill the vacancy on the Human Relations Council (HRC) or one of the vacancies on the Planning Board. All residents of Wake Forest and its extraterritorial jurisdiction are eligible to apply for the HRC, while residents who live … Click here to read the full Wake Forest Weekly story