The following job was just posted in the Wake Forest area. We wish you luck if you decide to apply.
Job Description: Carillon Assisted Living, a Raleigh-based company is in the business of building and operating assisted living facilities for the elderly is seeking to hire a Resident Care Coordinator for our facility in Raleigh atb5219 Old Wake Forest Road. Carillon has nineteen facilities in North Carolina with more in the development pipeline.The Resident Care Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of resident care needs including but not limited to drafting a 4-week rolling schedule, maintenance of required logs such as the physician appointment log and the pharmacy log, filing and organization of the clinical record, retrieval of signed physician orders, etc. In addition, the Resident Care Coordinator assists the Resident Care Director as delegated to train new Personal Care Aides, Medication Technicians, and Supervisors in Charge. In the absence of the Resident Care Director and the Assistant Resident Care Director, assumes the responsibility of supervision and delivery of resident care services in compliance with Carillon policy and procedure and State regulations.
The qualified candidate must meet the following requirements:
1) Meet minimum criteria to perform as a Supervisor in Charge in the State of North Carolina
2) Be a licensed Medication Technician, CNA with at least one year of experience preferred
3) Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
4) Express or demonstrate an interest in working with a senior population
5) Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
6) Possess knowledge of community agencies and appreciation for social and life history status of the residents
If interested in this position, please reply to this posting with your resume in Word or PDF format.
More Information or to Apply: Visit this link.
Job Posted Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:59:32 +0000
If you’d like to be notified when future jobs are posted, be sure to subscribe to the Wake Forest News weekday email. You can always unsubscribe with just one click.