Randstad – Youngsville, NC
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor, this position is responsible for maintenance and repair of the building, equipment, machinery, and Environmental Waste Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Manage + Replenish process waste oil totes routinely.
– Keep mixing and mill area equipment clean and take care of waste oils storage.
– Maintain continuous oven burlap filters replacement.
– Daily Operation and PM of oven air filtration system (Air Pollution Control).
– Maintenance on dust collectors system.
– Fire extinguisher inspections.
– Eye wash station maintenance.
– Facility lighting Maintenance – interior and exterior.
– Replace HVAC interior filters.
– Maintain SCBA equipment, spill response/prevention.
– Monitor/test/replenish glycol levels of chilled water.
– Assist maintenance on breakdowns as needed.
– Assist with routine planned maintenance on the Mixers, Extruders, Continuous oven, cardboard box formers/sealers and other finishing machines.
– Other Maintenance duties as assigned.
Working hours: 40
–High School Graduate/GED.
–1-2 years of Hazardous Waste Management/HAZ MAT/spill response experience.
–Good trouble-shooting and math skills.
–Ability to read, understand, and follow safety information, operating instructions, blueprints, schematics and drawings, and procedure manuals.
–Good computer, written and verbal skills.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
–Prior experience in maintenance and minor repairs.
–Experience required with basic electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry.
–Basic computer skills, good written and verbal skills.
–Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift objects of up to 70 lbs.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
For more information, click here.