Description Join the team of over 20,000 Rent-A-Center coworkers and start your career climb today!
At Rent-A-Center, our business is centered on service and we’re passionate about what we do. Our environment is fast-paced and offers ample opportunity to grow and develop, with top-performers entered into training programs to accelerate advancement to management. Our coworkers also enjoy a total rewards package that pays for performance and includes:
· Industry-leading base pay ranges for all positions
· Monthly bonus potential for Assistant Managers and above
· Semi-annual performance reviews w/ merit potential
· 5-day workweek w/Sundays off
· Paid sick/personal days
· 10 days paid vacation after one year
· Employee purchase plan
· Great benefits with 401 (k) and company match
As an Assistant Manager, you would be responsible for:
· Coordinating with the Store Manager to develop creative ways to meet the Store’s Sales Goals and Maintain Reliable Collections Patterns
· Managing and maintaining the store’s inventory
· Assisting with product maintenance, delivery, service, and returns on a daily basis
· Leading a Sales Team by coaching them on how to become more effective leaders and promoting an environment of collaboration
· Managing conflict and effectively resolving sensitive issues while being considerate of all involved
If you’re looking for a career that will not only give you work experience, but also life experience, we are looking for you.
Qualifications Candidates must meet the following requirements:
· Have 2 years of college coursework completed and/or 2 years of sales and collections experience.
· Have a Valid driver’s license
· Have at least one year experience in the retail/fast food/service industry
· Be at least 20 years old
· Be legally permitted to work in the US
· Be able to perform repetitive heavy lifting
For more information, click here.